Saturday, November 14, 2009

My hair wont grow. But it has other issues. What do I do?

My hiar wont grow. It's very thick, frizzy and poofy. I want my hair to grow so I can put more weight on it. So what do I do to make it grow with out making it anymore thicker or poofier or frizzier? HHHEEELLLPPP!!!



My hair wont grow. But it has other issues. What do I do?

I think you might wanna consider taking prenatals.. My friend wanted her hair to grow and used them and they totally work! If you want to control your hair a little bit more maybe you should consider going to a really good stylist to create a good cut for you. But just make sure not to cut too much especially if you want your hair to grow.. just see the stylist to "shape" it. Also you might wanna look into vitamins as well.. and there are some very good hair products by "Bed Head" that help with frizzy hair. The products are a little on the pricey side.. not too much.. but they work really really well. Try their "Control Freak" Line. They have Control Freak Shampoos/Conditioners.. and a serum for styling it that is a frizz serum. I have been using their products for years and they work very good. But the cut and shape of your hair style definetly makes a difference as far as the frizzy..poofyness of it. A more softer cut will help control those problems. And definetly be sure to check out the prenatals and vitamins!



Good Luck! =)



P.S. if your using a straightener to soften your frizz or poofyness.. try limiting your hair to 4 washes a week while your hair is straight so it wont damage your hair.. and so you dont have to keep straightening and damaging your hair everyday. If your hairs on the oily side you can up the washes but just try not to wash everyday. And make sure you use a Heat/Iron Protector when you use a straightening tool. They most importantly protect your hair, are not too oily, and provide shine!



Good Cut + Good Hair Products = great hair!



My hair wont grow. But it has other issues. What do I do?

Take prenatal vitamins. It helps with the growth of your hair, nails, and helps your complexion.



My hair wont grow. But it has other issues. What do I do?

they make special vitamins for your hair and nails..i just started taking them so we will see what happens



My hair wont grow. But it has other issues. What do I do?

I know this probally sounds crazy but prenatal vitamins made my nails and hair grow really well



My hair wont grow. But it has other issues. What do I do?

If you have frizzy hair, that is genetic. Cylindrical hair are straight and flatter hair is wavy to curly. What can you do? Get a good hair iron to straighten your hair, or at least make it less frizzy, if that is what you want.



If you have thicker hair than you like, that is also genetic. You can go to a hair salon and ask that your hair be "thinned". They will use a scissor with serrations. It will cut some hair but not all, thinning the hair.



My hair wont grow. But it has other issues. What do I do?

I also had "issues" with my hair, after a very serious illness my long hair started to fall out, my hair was so thin in places you could see my scalp. A dermatologist told me to take Biotin 5000mcg (one a day). She also told me it would take about 6 months for me to tell a difference, and WOW she was right! My hair and nails both grow extremely fast now, but......you HAVE to stick with it! You can buy this at any drugstore.



As for the frizzy, poofy....after you DRY your hair clip sections, and use a good flat iron, ( I use chi).Do the under sections first, and just keep other hair clipped out of your way. Just be patient as this too takes a while to master.......and don't burn yourself! ONLY USE ON DRY HAIR.., and you can buy leave in products to protect your hair while using flat irons.....This will make hair very smooth and straight so if you want a little body just use a large barrel curling iron.



My hair wont grow. But it has other issues. What do I do?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...

No comments:

Post a Comment